In addition to India, Guatemala, and C.A.R, LPGM has traveled to Argentina, Uruguay, Tanzania, Madagascar, Jordan, The Holy Land, Nigeria, Estonia and Slovakia. Across these locations, LPGM has continued its mission of offering resources and hope through its 4 Pillars: Partnership, Empowerment, Education, and Transformational Travel.
Work in these areas included:
Argentina & Uruguay:
- One of LPGM’s first trips was to Argentina in 1997. Thus began the partnership with the Iglesia Evangelica Luterana Unida (IELU), the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Argentina and Uruguay. LPGM has since traveled to both countries to strengthen relationships with partner congregations.
- In 2004, LPGM, together with several partners, completes the Orkesumet Clinic building project in Tanzania.
- In 2001, LPGM and St. Philip the Deacon Lutheran Church complete the Mananjary Lutheran Church building in Madagascar
Jordan and The Holy Land
- In 2009, LPGM renovates a print shop in Jerusalem, in partnership with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Jordan and the Holy Land (ELCJHL).
- In 2015 and 2016, LPGM supported the renovation and expansion of a health center at Demsa in partnership with the Lutheran Church in Nigeria. The Community-Based Primary Healthcare Program promotes wellness and disease prevention, while providing basic curative and expanded treatment services. Special thanks to Mount Calvary Lutheran Church and the Minneapolis Area Synod for their generosity in making this health center a reality.