Join Us! LPGM’s FUNdraiser: Nov. 4, 4:30 – 8:30 p.m.
We’re excited to announce the first LPGM FUNdraiser coming this Fall! The event will be held on November 4 from 4:30-8:30 p.m. at the Minnetonka Campus of Bethlehem Lutheran Church. This event is designed to provide support and fellowship for LPGM and our community, as well as an opportunity for new faces to be introduced to LPGM and our mission. The evening will include activities for all ages, so please bring the whole family!
The FUNdraiser includes:
- A silent and live auction
- Mock-tail hour with signature “mock-tails” (all non-alcoholic)
- Supervised, educational fun for the kids prior to dinner
- A family-friendly feast (with options for our vegetarian, gluten free, and dairy free friends)
- A brief LPGM presentation
- Bingo to conclude the evening (with dessert, of course!)
Tickets can be purchased online or by calling the office. All tickets will be picked up at the registration table at the event entrance. A ticket includes: 2 drinks (non-alcoholic), dinner, dessert, and all kids activities.
- $10 for kids, ages 5-12 (4 and under free)
- $15 for adults (13+)
- $100 for a table of 8
Space is limited, so don’t wait to purchase your tickets! Consider buying a table at the reduced rate of $100, and invite friends who might not yet know about LPGM and our global ministry! Go to www.lutheranpartners.org/donate-now to buy your tickets today!