Open your eyes and meet your neighbor through travel to India, Guatemala, or Tanzania. You’ll leave the tourist books behind and make a real connection with people, sharing ideas and meals, shopping at local markets, and learning about new cultures and traditions.
My LPGM trip to India was life changing. I would love for my friends to see how different and special it is there to experience how kind and welcoming the people are. It was an amazing trip!
On LPGM trips, you will walk hand in hand with local Christians doing God’s work, learning from them, supporting them and exploring what God is calling us to do together.
Travel costs vary from country to country. LPGM provides all the arrangements for in-country travel, overnight accommodations, meals and activities. It will be clear what is included in the package price and what might be an out of pocket expense. LPGM provides an itinerary and accompanying daily devotional so that travelers and those at home can pray and reflect together throughout the journey.
Only those who are open to a life-changing experience should consider traveling with LPGM! Using the form below, contact us for more information.
Upcoming Travel Opportunities
June 2022 | Guatemala
Join Lutheran Partners on a Transformational Travel experience! We will visit our partner in Guatemala, Community Cloud Forest Conservation (CCFC), and visit with students who now have access to education. You’ll see the direct impact of an education and how it’s tied to the health of the precious cloud forest! Curious how? Join us!
Approximately $1,250 per person* | Intergenerational Trip
- Experience and learn from another culture
- Participate in ongoing education and agro-ecology projects
- Share our lives and show God’s love with those we meet
Things that make this destination a particularly appealing opportunity:
- It is close to home.
- It is safe. Our local partner, CCFC, takes care of all the travel logistics from pick-up at the airport to drop-off at the airport and everything in-between!
- It is appropriate for people of all ages. The days are packed with active learning, participating with children in the local schools, and ample free time for fun activities. You can choose how you want to participate. It’s a great opportunity for families, grandparents, youth, friends, and solo travelers.
*What is covered in the cost of the trip?
Included: All of your on the ground expenses such as transportation, food, lodging, devoted staff, and basic medical evacuation insurance.
Not Included: Airfare to/from Guatemala City. This can range widely given location and season.
Other considerations: Passport expenses, travel clinic visits, recommended medication/vaccine costs and souvenirs.
TBD | India
Due to travel challenges posed by the COVID-19, all trips to India have currently been postponed.
TBD | Tanzania
Due to travel challenges posed by the COVID-19, all trips to Tanzania have currently been postponed.
I'm Interested in Travel with LPGM!
Please keep me up to date