January 30-February 5, 2020 | Full
March 14-22, 2020 | Full
June 13-23 2020 | Approximately $1,250/person* | Intergenerational Trip | Open for Registration
Join Lutheran Partners on a Transformational Travel experience! We will visit our partner in Guatemala, Community Cloud Forest Conservation (CCFC), and visit with students who now have access to education. You’ll see the direct impact of an education and how it’s tied to the health of the precious cloud forest! Curious how? Join us!
Trip objectives are to:
- Learn through being immersed in new experiences, environments, and relationships
- Engage in the program, specifically around education of young women and agro-ecology
- Grow in the love of Christ
Things that make this destination a particularly appealing opportunity:
- It is close to home.
- It is safe. Our local partner, CCFC, takes care of all the travel logistics from pick-up at the airport to drop-off at the airport and everything in-between!
- It is appropriate for people of all ages. The days are packed with active learning, participating with children in the local schools, and ample free time for fun activities. You can choose how you want to participate. It’s a great opportunity for families, grandparents, youth, friends, and solo travelers.
*What is covered in the cost of the trip?
Included: All of your on the ground expenses such as transportation, food, lodging, devoted staff, and basic medical evacuation insurance.
Not Included: Airfare to/from Guatemala City. This can range widely given location and season.
Other considerations: Passport expenses, travel clinic visits, recommended medication/vaccine costs and souvenirs.
Call or email Becca, 612.806.0733 or firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to learn more!