India Journey – typically in February each year
Experience the sights, sounds and diversity of culture, religions, and more in India.
An adult trip itinerary may include:
- Interfaith conversations (Christian, Sikhism, Hinduism, & Islam)
- Quo Vadis Interfaith Dialogue Center in Tiruvannamalai and Chennai
- Visits to several temples, mosques, and holy places along the way
- Engaging conversations and time for contemplative being
Intergenerational trip itinerary may include:
- Visit to ALC student boarding homes to view Project Education India and English+ in action!
- Participate in English+ Program tutoring with students at ALC schools
- Visits to Lebanon Home, Timothy Center, and other ALC programs that LPGM supports
- Add-on to any trip: Taj Mahal and Old Delhi
The cost is approximately $3,700, which includes round trip airfare from most U.S. departure points to India as well as in-country travel, lodging, and food.
If the Taj Mahal and Old Delhi are added this will be an extra cost. Other costs to consider are visits to a travel clinic and a variety of vaccines and/or preventative medicines for travel to India. A passport with an expiration date at least six months beyond your trip to India is required, as is an Indian Visa.