February 2020 – India Journey, Adult Trip
Experience the sights, sounds and diversity of culture, religions, and more in India.
An adult trip itinerary may include:
- Interfaith conversations (Christian, Sikhism, Hinduism, & Islam)
- Quo Vadis Interfaith Dialogue Center in Tiruvannamalai and Chennai
- Visits to several temples, mosques, and holy places along the way
- Engaging conversations and time for contemplative being
Intergenerational trip itinerary may include:
- Visit to ALC student boarding homes to view Project Education India and English+ in action!
- Participate in English+ Program tutoring with students at ALC schools
- Visits to Lebanon Home, Timothy Center, and other ALC programs that LPGM supports
- Add-on to any trip: Taj Mahal and Old Delhi
The cost is approximately $3,700, which includes round trip airfare from most U.S. departure points to India as well as in-country travel, lodging, and food.
If the Taj Mahal and Old Delhi are added this will be an extra cost. Other costs to consider are visits to a travel clinic and a variety of vaccines and/or preventative medicines for travel to India. A passport with an expiration date at least six months beyond your trip to India is required, as is an Indian Visa.
Please contact Mary Peterson at LPGM, 612.806.0732, to add your name to the list for a journey like this or for more information about the commitment.