Anticipated 2022 Dates: February 1 – February 13
We typically host a trip in February each year but other times are possible, too
Experience the sights, sounds and diversity of culture, religions, and more in India.
An itinerary may include:
- Visit to student boarding homes to view Project Education India in action
- Participate in English+ Program with students at primary schools
- Visits to Lebanon Home, Timothy Center, and other programs that LPGM supports
- Quo Vadis Interfaith Dialogue Center in Tiruvannamalai and Chennai
- Interfaith conversations (Christian, Sikhism, Hinduism, & Islam)
- Visits to temples, mosques, and holy places along the way
- Engaging conversations and time for contemplative being
- Optional Trip Add-on: Taj Mahal and Old Delhi
The cost is approximately $3,800. This includes the following items: round trip airfare from most U.S. departure points to India as well as in-country travel, lodging, and food. Costs are variable depending upon the specific nature of each individual trip.
If the Taj Mahal and Old Delhi are added (an extension in the beginning) this will be an extra cost. Other costs to consider are visits to a travel clinic and a variety of vaccines and/or preventative medicines for travel to India. A passport with an expiration date at least six months beyond your trip to India is required, as is an Indian Visa.